Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Is the 1989 fj 1200 motor the same as a 1986 fj 1200 yamaha

Customer Question

hello is the 1989 fj 1200 motor the same as a 1986 fj 1200 yamaha
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

I see no one has responded with the info you are looking for on this here.In some cases this is due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have this info may not be online.The best place to find out if these are the same here is a dealer or repair center as they have usually dealt with both of these here.If this is not an option for you on this or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.