Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

Purchased a rzr 900. le something. now has 2 miles on it. no

Customer Question

Purchased a rzr 900. le something. now has 2 miles on it. no one wants to ride it cause it to jumpy at takeoff. we cant seem to easy into a crusing speed without feeling like were on a wild bronco. Wife wants to return it. I rented a ranger at mccoy trail system in west vergina snd it was so smooth at takeoff. Thats why we went for a polaris this time. Dont know what to do
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,
I am sorry that you have not been helped yet.
It should be a smooth takeoff and with it being jumpy, I suspect an internal issue in the trans or possibly in the throttle if it is also jumpy on acceleration after takeoff.
No question with only 2 miles on it you need to return it for either another or give them a chance to correct it for you before trading out for another