Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I HAE A GILER1949 1950 OR 1951 150 THE MOTOR NUMBER IS

Customer Question

I HAE A GILER1949 1950 OR 1951 150
THE MOTOR NUMBER IS *****
CAN YOU TELL WHAT YEAR IT IS
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for here.This is most likely due to the info you are looking for being difficult to obtain.If you have not spoke with a dealer or repair center for this here this should be done to see if they can tell you for sure what year this is.If this already attempted with no success let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.