Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

How do I adjust my commanders shift cable?

Customer Question

How do I adjust my commanders shift cable ?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for on this here.Most likely this is due to the info you are looking for being difficult to obtain.If you can your best option for this here is to contact a dealer or repair center to see if they can tell you how this is adjusted for this model.If this is not an option for you on this or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.