Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a 2004 kymco super 9 lc. I bought .00. Was in bad

Customer Question

I have a 2004 kymco super 9 lc. I bought for 350.00. Was in bad shape. I painted it and wheels. Just ordered a gy6 drive boss and a Hoca 47mm bbk. What pipe and carb do you recommend? 19mm? 21mm? Who sells a bigger intake manifold? Please help and any other performance suggestions, appreciated. Thank you,
Dave Simnick
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

I see no one here has replied with the info you are looking for on this.In some cases this can be due to the info you are looking for being difficult to obtain or the correct person may not be online to help with this.

The best thing to do is to speak with a motorcycle modification or accessory install facility closest to you and let them know what you are installing and they can usually tell you what will work best on your model and what is needed.If this is not an option for you on this here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.