Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

My 2005 tour cruiser was running great and I stopped, and it

Customer Question

My 2005 tour cruiser was running great and I stopped for gas, and it would not start. The battery voltage was fine but, the bike was dead. There was no power going anywhere, no lights no warning lights no power to the fuel pump.
When the key is turned from on to off the oil pressure lights for less than a second, any ideas?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

Inspect for any wiring damage on the bike as this can cause this type of fault here.If wiring damage is found the damage will need to be repaired to correct this fault.I have seen loose,damaged or corroded wiring connections also cause this here as well as internal electrical failure with the electronic ignition switch.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.