Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

2008 Honda crf250r, has hot cam sticker, can it be

Customer Question

2008 Honda crf250r, has hot cam sticker, can it be determined if it has a hot cam and what series by pulling the valve cover?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

This is best checked/inspected by a repair facility that has experience with this engine on this model here or a dealer.In some cases the engine has to be taken apart some what for inspection to see if it does have a hot cam.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.