Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have 2005 polaris 700 and unable to get into gh gear The

Customer Question

I have 2005 polaris 700 and unable to get into high gear
The linkage appears intact
?
Thanks
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

This issue here can be due to an internal mechanical fault in the transmission/gear box itself needing removed and repaired or removed and replaced.I would have the transmission/gear box inspected to locate which component is causing this here then repaired from there.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is bogus answer
The high gear problem is probably because of high idling
This answer is from other source
This is waste of $29
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I apologize my answer didn't help here.I will have to open this question up for others here to see if they can assist further on this as someone else here may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.

Thanks Pete