Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

My 1997 Polaris surges while in motion. just changed rear

Customer Question

my 1997 Polaris surges while in motion. just changed rear end and bike suges like brakes are in gauged.
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

Inspect the brake system components to see if anything is found that is causing the brakes to drag in any way needing repaired or replaced.Make sure the correct brakes were installed as well.If this is all checked and found o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.