Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a code 25 on my 99 Hayabusa, it's running bad and

Customer Question

I have a code 25 on my 99 Hayabusa, it's running bad and stalls. Recently replaced the coils with new ones now won't run.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

If you have a quick shift installed thus can cut back power to the coils and cause a stall out and codes here.There are also issues with spark plug wear that can cause a fault like this as well.I would have these checked into to see if spark plugs or the quick shift is the cause here needing replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Thanks Pete.