Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience
13948492

I got a rocketa 200, takes regular gas, but that's besides

Customer Question

I got a rocketa 200, takes regular gas, but that's besides the question. The back break was off wen I got it, I don't no if it attaches to the frame by the wheel or wut??? Need help please. Thanks
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, please provide clear pictures of the brake, rear wheel (right side) and end of the swing arm.

Still, if it is a disc brake, then yes; the caliper would be mounted/attached to the swingarm.

On the other hand, if it is drum type; then the brake shoe actuating lever would be attached by a long narrow rod to the foot brake pedal/lever.