Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.
14541291

The battery on my scooter E-ton 150 sport gets weaker after

Customer Question

the battery on my scooter E-ton 150 sport gets weaker after few days and runs out of juice and i have to recharge. i got a new battery but problem continued. can you help. thanks
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you

there are a couple of things that can cause it not to charge the battery correctly.

1-the rectifier

2-the stator.

you can get a good buy on a stator and/or rectifier on www.ebay.com

or

http://www.alpha-sports.com/eton_parts.htm?gclid=CJj36djZ3ccCFdgOgQodZBYPQQ

.

thanks

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feedback ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help.