Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

2000 guzzi 1100 jackal, went to ride last Sunday, t button

Customer Question

2000 guzzi 1100 jackal, went to ride last Sunday, hit button nothing happened, battery excellant all lights work, noticed the fuel pump was not kicking in, has been very well maintained and looks like new, i've had 3 years. (love it)
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

On some models this may be due to an issue with the ignition switch itself.If this has not been checked/tested this should be done and if found to be the cause of the fault here it will need replaced to correct this issue.If this has already been checked and found o.k. let me know.

Thanks Pete