Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

2014 Polaris razor no power steering no fueses

Customer Question

2014 Polaris razor no power steering no blown fueses
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.I see no one has responded with the info you are looking for here on this.In some cases this can be due to the info you are looking for being difficult to obtain.

This may be a fault with a power steering pump/motor failure as I have seen on some models in the past needing replaced.Unfortunately this will need to be tested further best done by a dealer or authorized repair center to locate the cause of the fault and from there then repaired to correct this issue.This may be an item that the manufacture cover under warranty as well all depending on what is at fault.

Thanks Pete