Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience
13948492

It's a honda rancher AT 400 4x4 2006 i have questions on

Customer Question

It's a honda rancher AT 400 4x4 2006 i have questions on carburetor problems i need information on the choke ?
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It hard to exsplain in details please call
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need someone now
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, this particular model for its choke uses a Starting Enrichment (SE) valve that is manually engaged when the choke knob is pulled.

Proposed first check would be for the smooth operation of this knob and the attached cable to the carb ass'y.

Secondary check would be on the SE valve at the carb itself.

Please post back results / observations of the above once checked and/or should additional information be needed.