Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Will a 2015 ktm exc 500 supermoto kit fit a 07 450 exc?

Customer Question

Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for here.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain in some cases.

I would check with an accessory install or repair center to see if for sure if this will fit.In most cases they can usually check and tell you this for sure.If this is not an option for you here let me know.

Thanks Pete