Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

2004 Electra Glide security system will not let me start my

Customer Question

2004 Electra Glide security system will not let me start my bike. The keyfob will turn the flashing lights off but the red key light keeps flashing.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

On some models this can be an issue with the key itself or the immobilizer that reads the key signal causing this fault here.Unfortunately this will have to be tested further to locate which component is the cause here for sure and then from there repaired to correct this issue here.A dealer or authorized repair center can usually test this to locate which is the cause needing either repaired or replaced.

Thanks Pete