Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a 2000 Honda Magna 750 with an engine stall

Customer Question

I have a 2000 Honda Magna 750 with an engine stall condition. I just drove 30 miles. It didn't stall until after 20 miles then stalled about six times after that. It has about 45,000 miles on it. Most of the time it starts right back up.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

From what you have described here this sounds like an electrical component is heating up causing the stall out.I have seen rpm sensors and other ignition components on other models in the past cause this type of fault here needing replaced.This will have to be checked into/tested further when it is acting up to locate which component is the cause and from there then replaced to correct this fault.

Thanks Pete