Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a 07 420 rancher 2wd that won't start and has a 9

Customer Question

I have a 07 420 rancher 2wd that won't start and has a 9 flash fi code on, I've checked every plug in I've swapped computers, I've came to the conclusion that I have good fuel pressure, spark on the spark plug, I have removed the injector and tested it and the compression is good but the injector isn't getting power to open
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

Inspect any wiring leading to the fuel injector or any control module to see if there is any wiring issues or connection issues to the electronics.Check and make sure no water has entered any electrical connections needing cleaned and repaired.If this is or was already checked and all found to be o.k. let me know.

Thanks Pete