Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a 2007 Polaris ranger 700 efi that idles at around

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Polaris ranger 700 efi that idles at around 1400 rpm I've replaced tps and throttle body and it spitts and sputters when throttle is pressed
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

If you have not checked for any vacuum leaks on the engine at all this should be done and if found o.k. the fuel system needs tested to see if there is an injection fault with to much fuel entering the engine.If a fault is found it will need repaired to correct this issue here.If this has already been checked and found o.k. let me know.

Thanks Pete