Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Pressing in a bearing plate on a 08 3010 mule. nit sure of

Customer Question

pressing in a bearing plate on a 08 3010 mule. nit sure of the depth to press this in?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.In some cases the reason for no response here can be that the answer may be difficult to locate and this may be the case here on your model.If you can I would contact a dealer or repair center to see if they can tell you what the depth is to press this in on your model here.If this is not an option for you here let me know.

Thanks Pete