TIMOTO
TIMOTO, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  Honda registered technician, silver level award, former Kawasaki/Suzuki tech, 40+ years exp.
8313095

I tried what you had asked me to do! Well it didn't seem

Customer Question

I tried what you had asked me to do! Well it didn't seem to make a difference, though it doesn't do it all the time, the accelerator is not as responsive or slow to respond. It starts off slow and then it picks up. After it starts acting up again it back
fires no power and a strong smell of gas I had replaced the fuel pressure regulator never liked the way it worked, about a year ago.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  TIMOTO replied 1 year ago.

You need to do it when the problem is occurring. If that does not improve the running then there is a different problem. The next step would be to run a compression check on both cylinders. When doing this be sure to hold the throttle wide open and let me know how many psi on each cylinder.