Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I'm having problem with a 500 Foreman electric shift. I'm

Customer Question

I'm having problem with a 500 Foreman electric shift. I'm getting 8 blinking N pulses what does it mean what part do I need and what does it look like?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

Most likely the blinking pulses or light you see here is an indication of a fault code set.The code may be code 8 or there may be another code that needs checked by jumping some wiring or with a test tool to see what code has set.The code does need to be checked and then diagnosed to locate the faulty component needing replaced.

8 flashes can indicate an angle sensor fault most likely the angle sensor itself needing replaced.Unfortunately I do not have the part number for this myself to list here or its location but a service center or dealers parts department should be able to tell you the part number and location of this.

Thanks Pete