Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I got a 2008 polaris 500efi touring and last weekend I

Customer Question

I got a 2008 polaris 500efi touring and last weekend I pulled the key out and a ticking noise started now the battery is dead
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
This may be a fault with the ignition switch itself partially stuck on or an issue with a relay at fault needing replaced.Both can cause this type of noise and issue here.
This will need to be checked into further to locate which is the cause here and from there then repaired.This will require electrical testing with the correct diagrams to locate the cause.
Thanks Pete