Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

NO SLACK TO REMOVE LEFT AXLE SHAFT, OUTTER BEARINGING FAILED

Customer Question

NO SLACK TO REMOVE LEFT AXLE SHAFT, OUTTER BEARINGING FAILED OUTTER BEARING I CAN MOVE SHAFT ABOUT 1", I HAVE MOVED THE RUBBER SLEEVE BACK AT SLIP YOKE OUTTER BEARING CAME APART BUT OUTTER RACE I STILL IN HOUSING I HAVE TO REMOVE SHAFT TO REMOVE INNER BEARING AND SEAL
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.

If the shaft bearing has failed there is a chance it may be seized into the transmission causing this fault here.In some cases the transmission has to be removed with issues like this here and taken apart for repair.

Thanks Pete