Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience
13948492

I have a 150cc scooter that I left the Key (lights on) in

Customer Question

I have a 150cc scooter that I left the Key (lights on) in the on position for a couple hours and now it won't start. Can I jump start with my car?
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,
Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...
Initially, yes since these scooters also uses a 12V battery. The only critical / must be observed would be be to match polarities; i.e. + to + and - to -. It would also be SAFEer not to have the car engine running.