Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

2013 Harley Elecrtra Glide FLHTK... Runs fine cold. When it

Customer Question

2013 Harley Elecrtra Glide FLHTK... Runs fine cold. When it warms up runs rough at idle to 1800, smooths out at 2000, then runs a little rough at 2700... Any help?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
This can be an issue with a lack of fuel to the engine due to a restriction in the fuel filter or possibly an issue with debris in the fuel tank or a kinked fuel line,I would have the fuel system inspected/tested to see if you can pinpoint the cause of the fault.If a fault is found it will need to be repaired to correct this here.
Thanks Pete