Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

As I am driving the engine almost cuts out. If I stop and

Customer Question

As I am driving the engine almost cuts out. If I stop and pull over the RPM goes down to 200 and the engine runs ruff. If I continue driving the engines kicks in all of a sudden and the bike lurches forward
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Co2 and heat sensors changed. no codes come up have when hooked up. V&H FP-2172 Fuel pack
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
I would have the fuel system and exhaust system checked/tested to see if there is an issue with a lack of fuel due to a filter or restriction issue or if there is an issue with a partially blocked exhaust system.If a fault is found with any of these here it will need to be corrected to resolve this issue.
Thanks Pete