Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I ride a 2012 H-D Sportster Custom. When I t bumps, the

Customer Question

I ride a 2012 H-D Sportster Custom. When I hit bumps, the engine stumbles. If I coast over the bumps with the throttle closed, it does not stumble. I have checked for loose wires, connections, already. I replaced the TPS, which did not help.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
If you have not checked the fuel system for any issues at all this should be done.If a fuel fault is found it will need to be corrected to resolve this fault here.It may be the movement of the bike over bumps that may be sloshing fuel around causing a loss of fuel causing this fault here possibly.
I would double check wiring and power connections for any issues as this is most common for this type of fault here.
Thanks Pete