RSRBOB
RSRBOB, Technician
Experience:  Former Factory Service Rep, Dlr Line Tech, Service Manager, General Manager, Store Owner
10825618

I have an 2001 police road. One front rotor .205 and the

Customer Question

I have an*****king. One front rotor .205 and the other is .180. What do I replace them with
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  RSRBOB replied 1 year ago.

Hi and thank you for your question.

Ronnies HD shows 2001 Road King OEM rotors at about $125 a piece. I suspect you are not going to be able to match that price with anything of halfway decent quality. I checked EBC rotors from Dennis Kirk and they were $176, discounted from a suggested retail of $189. You really can't go wrong with stock, especially when it is the most financially feasible option. Quality and price, good combination.

Thanks

RSRBOB

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good answer, but, is it normal to have two different thickness of rotors. .
Expert:  RSRBOB replied 1 year ago.

No. They are the same thickness when new, within production tolerances, but not 0.025" difference. They also have the same service wear limit. There is not a service wear limit for each side.

RSRBOB

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the info.
Expert:  RSRBOB replied 1 year ago.

You are most welcome.

Happy to help. If I have answered your question to your satisfaction, please click on the green accept button and leave positive feedback.

Thanks

RSRBOB