Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Have vibration from front at speeds.from 25 to 50 while

Customer Question

Have vibration from front at speeds.from 25 to 50 while turning. Started.after had new tires put on 2 yrs ago. Recently put on another set of new tires and vibration continues to get worse. Only vibrates leaning into curves. Is worse when i have a passenger.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
This type of fault here may be caused by a faulty bearing for the wheel itself in the front.I have seen some of these fail before on other models and cause issues like this here needing replaced.I would have this checked into further to see if this is the cause here.
Thanks Pete