Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

A few days ago i dropped my bike (forgot to put kickstand)

Customer Question

A few days ago i dropped my bike (forgot to put kickstand) and the engine was running. To start the engine i usually pull the choke all the way back, then switch the engine on and slowly decrease the choke. Now, when i pull the choke all the way, it wont start unless i give it throttle And if I don't use the choke starts fine but seems like the engine gets hotter then usual. What I have to do to solve the problem?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
I would check for any bent or damaged components on the bike from when it fell.If there is an issue with any damaged or bent components this will cause this type of fault here.If this was already checked for and no issues were found let me know.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there is no bent or damaged components I already checked
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Have you checked for any pinched or damaged fuel lines at all as this can cause an issue like this as well?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already checked for all that and everything looks fine
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

O.k.,unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this myself.I will have to open this question up for others here to see if they can assist further on this as someone else here may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.

Thanks Pete