Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Kawasaki Brute Force 2009 750 Belt Light Reset - I have only

Customer Question

Kawasaki Brute Force 2009 750 Belt Light Reset - I have only one black plug under my seat and no jumper plug
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
On some models this may need to be cleared by a dealer or authorized repair center as some models may not have a manual reset.If you can I would contact a repair center or dealer to see if this is how it is reset on your model here,If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thx. I was able to jump the 2 pins on the black plug. Thank you for responding but was ATVing in CO and needed immediate assistance on this one. Appreciate the response though.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Your welcome.Glad to see it has been resolved,If you need anything else on this let me know as I strive to achieve an o.k. to excellent rating.
Thanks Pete