Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Is there any chance we could get on the phone together? I'm

Customer Question

Is there any chance we could get on the phone together? I'm not very good on the computer or typing. I'm not very good on the computer or typing. I am pulling my hair out on my 1999 FXDWG after pulling the tins off and painting them, put the bike back together and no spark.Myself and some friends and annex Harley mechanic. Have checked nearly everything from top to bottom following the Harley service manual and all flow charts and wiring diagrams. Already replaced the ICM. Ordered a crankshaft position sensor today but it will take a week to get in. And that's just a best guess right now at a loss
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
I have seen in some cases where the ignition switch may fail and can cause an issue like this here,If this has not been checked/tested at all this should be done.
Thanks Pete