Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a Kfx 700 and what to me is a snowmobile clutch,well

Customer Question

I have a Kfx 700 and what to me is a snowmobile clutch,well its making a tinging sound while running so took the clutch off and I don't don't see what the problem is my question is, is there something supposed to be between the clutch and the CRANK (like a spacer)? I see some witness marks on the fins where it is rubbing a little bump that is on a brass colored plate behind the clutch.so I would imagine there should be something in-between the clutch Assembly and CRANK.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for here.Most likely this is due to the info you are looking for may be difficult to obtain.
I would check and see if the clutch or motor is out of balance causing this fault here and if this is o.k. you might speak with a repair facility if you can so they can see what you are speaking of here to see if anything is worn or missing needing replaced or installed.If this is not an option for you on this let me know.
Thanks Pete