Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Can the steering be improved on a straight axle 4x4 bad boy

Customer Question

can the steering be improved on a straight axle 4x4 bad boy buggy
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.I see no one has responded with the info you are looking for here.In some cases this is due to the info you are looking for being difficult to obtain.
I would check with a service center or accessory install facility to see if they have any options to improve the steering.In some cases there may be after market options to have this done.
Thanks Pete
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.
Thanks Pete