Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

My name is shandro i'm having problem with my rpm and

Customer Question

hi jeff my name is ***** *****`m having problem with my rpm and odometer. they doesnot work on my superblackbird 1997 where can i check to solve this problem
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I apologize as my info is limited on this model here.
If the speedometer is operating properly this can be an issue with th gauge assembly itself at fault needing replaced.I have seen this assembly fail before in the past and had to replace it.I would have this checked/tested further to see if this is the cause here.If this is not a complete assembly let me know.
Thanks Pete