Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I put risers on handlebars and now I 't have to use reverse

Customer Question

I put risers on handlebars and now I don't have to use reverse switch to put it in reverse what did I do wrong
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Inspect and make sure no wiring or switches were damaged when these were installed.In most cases this is the cause here after a repair like this.If this is all found to be o.k. let me know.
Thanks Pete