TIMOTO
TIMOTO, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  Honda registered technician, silver level award, former Kawasaki/Suzuki tech, 40+ years exp.
8313095

I have a big red 1 cylinder 4x4 The engine cranks but does

Customer Question

I have a big red 1 cylinder 4x4 The engine cranks but does not start. when I take the key out the green light indicating that the vehicle is in neutral. Also the little engine on the dash board blinks, at first slow and after about 10 blinks it blinks faster then is stops and start over again slow than fast
THANK
William a Hees
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  TIMOTO replied 1 year ago.

Count the number of long then short blinks. This is a diagnostic code for the fuel injection system that has detected a sensor circuit that is out of range. There are numerous codes for the system so it is necessary to know the exact number of long and short blinks. If there is more than one code they will be displayed in order until all have been displayed and then repeat in the same order.

Let me know what you find.