Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience
13948492

I didn't unhook hot post from battery changed starter before

Customer Question

I didn't unhook hot post from battery changed starter before that it ran fine then had to change cylanoid after that it tries to start computer won't light up till rite when it try's to start then it all shuts back down
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome back to JustAnswer,
Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...
Initially and if have not been tried; inspect the battery & ground lines and/or check/clean the battery cables + terminals as a preliminary consideration. Better yet, have the battery externally charged and then LOAD TESTed (even if new and just for the purpose of eliminating it as a suspect).
Re-check which terminals of the starter solenoid are the big cables connected to.
Please post back results / observations of the above once tried