Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

2002 electra glide no spark has side car running about 50

Customer Question

2002 electra glide no spark has side car running about 50 mph and just quit.Sure thank you.It kinda popped and I coasted to a stop.I checked all fuses and put a new used ecm on it and that was all so far.I just took the turn tssm off an the little button on the bottom wont pushn in to good
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
Inspect for any shorted or damaged wiring.If a wiring fault is found it will need to be repaired to correct this fault here.I have seen in some cases where shorted wiring will cause this issue.
Thanks Pete