Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I Have knowledge in almost all car lines and can help with general questions and more!!!!!
27644750

08 fat bob turn on ignition t start button and all power is

Customer Question

08 fat bob turn on ignition hit start button and all power is lost like turning off a light switch it does make a click sound then dead.the dash lights work som times and the head and tail light also thanks 4 any help ***@******.***
thanks agin
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. From everything you describe I say check the connections on the battery , the battery will be able to send enough power to power the bike until the load of the starter demands more power then the batteries poor connection will snap and no power will be transferred until the bike is cycled off and back on. Remove the terminals and make sure there is no corrosion and then reinstall the terminals make sure you remove the negative first and install the negative last , that should take care of your issue for sure. Hope this information helps. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉