Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Kenny, I have a 2010 Mule transport 4010, the DFI light

Customer Question

Kenny,
I have a 2010 Mule transport 4010, the DFI light comes on after the egine warms up. How do I pull the error codes?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.Most likely this is due to the info being difficult to obtain on your model.
Most of the time the codes need retrieved by a dealer or service center as in some cases it can require a special tool to pull the codes.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.
Thanks Pete