Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Have a Triumph TR 250 Seems to start in fits and spurts and

Customer Question

Have a Triumph TR 250 Seems to start in fits and spurts and stalls out with and without choke. It has been sitting for several weeks. Not sure what it is may be the gas, carburetor, needs a tune up?
Do not know of Triumph auto mechanics in area of Springfield MA? Can you help.
Thanks, Tom
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for at least letting me know you could not help me. However,100% satisfaction would be a refund on my initial payment.!!
I expect to hear from you with regard to this.
P.S. The Triumph TR250 is not a motorcycle but a 1968 sports car.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
If you have not checked the fuel for contamination or water in it or even for being old fuel this should be done.If an issue is found with the fuel system it will need to be repaired to correct this here and will cause this issue.
Thanks Pete