Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

2013 Flhx speedometer and tach will not come on, they some

Customer Question

2013 Flhx speedometer and tach will not come on, they some times flash but the off again. Checked power to them and grounds found no problems. Not sure we're to go now.
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could the tssm be the problem? I checked for dtc code and there are none. I have a code reader.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
Inspect the wiring leading to them to see if any cut or damaged wiring is found.Try wiggling the wiring harness to see if you can get it to act up and if you can this indicates a wiring fault needing located and repaired to correct this here.
Thanks Pete