Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience
13948492

How do i wire up both headlights to shine at once on a

Customer Question

how do i wire up both headlights to shine at once on a cbf1000f honda motorcycle
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome back to JustAnswer,
Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...
Initially, the simplest would be jumping the headlight's blue/black and the blue/white wires. This would make the HI and LO bulbs light up together. This is of course largely dependent on the wattage of the bulbs as the stock wires may not be able to safely pass the current.
An alternate/preferred method would be to add relays and a switch.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
As posted above; "...the simplest would be jumping the headlight's blue/black and the blue/white wires..."
Has this been tried ?