Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience
13948492

I bought a Chinese street bike and I can't start it it has

Customer Question

I bought a Chinese street bike and I can't start it it has alarm that has been monkeyd with and I don't know much about bikes but I'd love to ride it the brand is steel mate ?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,
Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...
Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model numbers of the Chinese street bike and the Steel-Mate alarm. Additionally, please post back with clear/closeup pictures of the alarm and its wiring.
Still, the basic then would be to disconnect the alarm wiring and revert the ignition/start wiring of the bike to original. There are basically only 2 circuits of importance; 1) IGN+12 and starter relay and 2) ignition system.