Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience
13948492

I have been chasing electrical problems with my 2006 gsx 750

Customer Question

I have been chasing electrical problems with my 2006 gsx 750 Katana. Cluster fuse blows. If i replace the cluster fuse while the bike is still hot the ignition fuse blows as well. If I let the bike cool down I can replace the fuse and the bike starts fine.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,
Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...
Initially and as the fault is also affected by heat, then test/check would have to be by process of elimination When the METER fuse # ***** blows again and "...bike is still hot...", temporarily disconnect the ignitor before replacing this 10A fuse. If still "...the ignition fuse blows as well...", then repeat the same with the cooling fan TIMER control (if so equipped).
Please post back results / observations of the above once tried.