Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a 2000 Road King with a big bore pkg. Took it to a

Customer Question

I have a 2000 Road King with a big bore pkg. Took it to a mechanic due to sputtering during acceleration & cutting out periodically. Recommended installing a "Power Commander" fuel module. Had it installed and took it back several times for mapping, but still not running correctly, so took it to another shop. Still no good. Any suggestions on what to do or where to take it next would be appreciated.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
From what you have described here this sounds like a lack of fuel to the engine itself.I have seen the fuel system become restricted due to a kink in a fuel line or filter or tank issue and cause faults like this.
If this has not been checked this should be done.If this was already checked and found o.k. let me know.
Thanks Pete