Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I just bought a 97 Buell Cyclone. The throddle is sticking

Customer Question

I just bought a 97 Buell Cyclone. The throddle is sticking .I took off the throddle cable housing on the handle bar. The returm/idle cable had slipped off its roller. I put it back on and closed .the housing,no change. Should i see if the cable is hung up on carb?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
I suspect the cable itself is either damaged or hanging up on another component causing this issue here.I would have the cable inspected to see if it needs replaced as this is usually the most common cause.
Thanks Pete